2010年3月23日星期二

my saturdayss ♥

/
/
/
13 March


Bah-kut-teh-ing with my family at Klang. Well, that day I just ate too much, didn't feel like eating pork. However, the dinner ended up with a lot of pork in my stomach (and it was DELICIOUS). I myself staying near Klang, i ate a lot tasty bah-kut-teh since i was borned. Now, being far away from my hometown, trying different bah-kut-teh outside, still, i think that klang's bah-kut-teh is the best of very best. I kept wondering -- do Seremban people boycott char siew pau from other places? or do Penang people boycott laksa from other states? Let me know please =)

I had a great time having bah-kut-teh with my family, especially when i accidentally asked a customer to take order. Hmm, I was blinded, as Joch scolded me, ' how come u ask him to take order? as the workers here all in uniform and he is NOT?'









20 March

I went for hot balloon festival, again, yeah.What I thought after all is that: we should not go there at nite. The balloons stayed at the field, not wanting to rise. We kept standing there, waiting for nothing, until Siewteng got hungry, and i was starving. Moreover, we could hardly get a nice shot at nite. The people in front were so bright because of the flash light (it made our face looked so oily) and the balloon behind could not be seen at all. I got so tired of editing the photos and i didnt even want to post my photo here since the flash light revealed my UGLYNESS.

And this is the best shot among the worst.










- phew, finally finished my novel -
♥ siawshan
/
/
/

8 則留言:

Vincent Cho 說...

好可惜哟!你们真的应该早点爬起床去,早上的空气也特别好^^

Akira 思胜 說...

哎哟, 我没机会去看那些热气球啊... :(

小虫 說...

分明就是要吃 bakkutteh 嗎!!!哈哈哈
結果還吃那麼多 XD

Hot Ballon 我又錯過了!哎

PB. Lim 說...

没关系,就把你所谓丑丑的照片PO上来就好了,毕竟大家的审美观也不同!

Man Ching 說...

哈哈哈。。
那个人有没有被你吓到啊?

热气球。。我想去。。可是没人要去。

TT 說...

当晚我也有去阿.........可惜没遇见你哦!
不然帮你拍美美咯!哈哈

文^^ 說...

erm.. kedah is well-known for rice, but i didnt boycott rice at all.. haha...
kedah also well-known with roti canai and i didnt boycott roti canai... sometimes i eat roti canai at ipoh, i know it is not as tasty as kedah. However, i found 'my hometown' at ipoh.

H@Zel 說...

Vincent Cho,
因为朋友临时才说要去,呵呵 =]


akira,
没关系,很多博友有去,你去看他们的照片就好了,嘻嘻


cacing,
你明明很靠近,怎么会错过?
我没有特别爱吃bah-kut-teh,不过吃了总会觉得还蛮好吃的,哈哈


冷面笑匠,
在facebook已经被批评了,我才不要放


manching,
我不懂他有没有被吓,可是我很尴尬,哈哈



ivan,
哎哟,我们没有缘分,哈哈


文,
你简直什么都爱吃啊,不要找借口了,哈哈

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...