2010年12月24日星期五

2010年的面子书记录其一

Jan 01
2010年,我23岁,竟觉得如此沉重

Jan 16
She is single but she is not easily available

Feb 02
u are getting far away. It's pain. Goodbye and take care. Sometime i may miss u.

Feb 06
I need someone understanding, someone mature enough, someone rational and trustable, someone can give me really good advice to talk to. I need a long talk.
Limited money endless shopping. When can i have limited shopping and endless money?

Feb 09
I faced 30 Year One monkeys yesterday, so naughty so active never listen to my instruction. I say, 'Kamu bising sangat! Cikgu tak ada suara lagi!' The class monitor started to shout, 'DIAM~~~' and everyone shouted together, 'DIAM~~~' Oh no, please dont torture me!

Feb 26
Thanks all the JAHOON~Yesterday had a great dance haha~

Mar 04
Ishhh messy day

Mar 08
Mum i bought a new bag again, dont kill me.

Mar 20
In th end i didnt even start my EDU assignment pun. Keep thinking to go out and play. So kanasai ><**
头脑要爆了,很想去window shopping

Mar 25
Meet siao za po. Beh tahan liao. Wanna beat small people so much. ROAR!!!

Apr 01
Not feeling well

Apr 08
何必咧?

Apr 10
is seriously sun-burned

Apr 29
再一次把学生骂哭了

May 06
肚子饿了,回家。等下要看《天水围之日与夜》,期待~

May 15
有一些人,就是沟通不到的,你忍也没有用。

Jun 06
Had a super duper wondeful time with Hue Woon, Pei Pei, Siew Teng, Chin Zheng, Hui Shan, Chong Kiat, Bender. Next time let's play truth or dare again,haha!

Jun 09
i think i had played too much these days

Jun 12
本来今天是约了人在1 U见的,可是这几天出太多,爸爸妈妈的脸色不好看,挣扎了很久,还是算了。

Jun 14
夭寿哦,昨晚失眠,凌晨四点才睡得着,简直痛苦得没得找。

Jun 18
Complicated feeling @@

Jun 19
Besides give up, nothing i can do.
was trapped in the toilet of a shop yesterday @@ being rescued after 10 mins. WTH ><

Jun 21
Joch的女朋友是谁?

Jun 24
傅老说:《写文章哦,看多点书,谈场恋爱吧!》我说:《哪里有得说谈就谈的?如果酱容易就好咯!》

Jun 26
i m sorry that i hurt u. U know i never mean it and u know i will always love u and be sincere to u.

Jun 29
i got a feeling~that my sick will become worse later TT Flu is coming and yet my fever not yet recover

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...